Monday – Friday: 9am – 7pm
Weekends & Public Holidays 12pm – 1pm
The Information Desk is situated opposite Cape Union Mart.
The Information Desk is manned with informative and helpful staff during the mall’s trading hours. The Information Desk is the central point for mall information and also the selling point for East Rand Mall gift vouchers.
Senior Guest Relations Officer
Guest Relations Officer
Enter Card Number to check available balance
Gift cards are sold at the Information Desk in any denomination between R50 and R5 000. Gift cards can be spent incrementally, i.e. on a R250 gift card you can spend R100 at one store and R150 at another.
Check your gift card balance by taking the card to the Information Desk, where it can be swiped and checked. Alternatively you can check your balance at any of the I-Points located throughout the mall.
Kindly note that East Rand Mall does not accept American Express or Diners Club cards as payment for gift vouchers. East Rand Mall gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or smaller denominations. Also note that the gift card has an expiry date printed on it and is valid until the last day of the month shown. East Rand Mall will not be responsible for reissuing of expired gift cards. Kindly note that debit transactions are free when the gift card is used at merchants within East Rand Mall. A R18.80 fee will be charged per transaction if the gift card is used outside of East Rand Mall.
Companies with any gift card requirements may e-mail their orders to:
Check a gift card www.whatsonmycard.com
East Rand Mall offers everything you could wish for – all under one roof! The mall is easily accessible from just about anywhere on the East Rand of Gauteng. Our well-planned tenant mix includes all of South Africa’s major chain stores, a host of smaller specialised stores and an impressive entertainment offering.
- Easy access from various highways
- Close to OR Tambo International Airport
- Everything under one roof
- One level
- East Rand Mall provides gift vouchers
- Information and enquiries
- 24-hour professional security
- Wheelchairs available on request at the security offices
- Extra wide disabled parking bays
- Available at the information desk
Waya Waya EAST RAND MALL WIFI
East Rand Mall offers free WIFI for your connectivity convenience in all our common areas. How to Connect?
- Simply connect to Waya Waya East Rand Mall as found under the WIFI option of your device.
- Register by following the prompts.
- Fill in your details on the required sections and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Scroll to the bottom to click on complimentary internet.
- Your internet browser will open and take you to the East Rand Mall website.
- You are now be connected to Waya Waya
EAST RAND EXPRESS
Why walk ? when you can catch a ride
East Rand Mall Express is a free service rendered to our young and old shoppers while visiting the mall.
- First stop – Catch the train at its first platform in our Food Court
- The ride on the East Rand Express takes you through the mall from the Food Court to the Woolworths Court
- Second Stop – Located near YDE and H&M – a drop-off and pick-up point for the driver.
- Kindly adhere to the t’s and c’s available in the East Rand Express.
#Enjoy your ride