Do you need more exposure? Is your brand awareness getting you down? Then East Rand Mall is the place for you. Let the Marketing department arrange the ideal stand to exhibit your product or service, this will then give you the amazing opportunity to showcase your brand to over 35 000 shoppers that come through East Rand Mall on a daily basis. EAST RAND MALL EXHIBITION INFORMATION BROCHURE
DETAILED EXHIBITION COURT INFORMATION:
|OVAL COURT||SURROUNDED BY: Mc Donald’s, Wimpy & Mugg ‘n Bean||20,4 X 13,3m ( 120 sqm ) Height restriction 1.5||R 17,500.00 + VAT|
|CLICKS COURT||SURROUNDED BY: Ackermans, Clicks, Edgars, Earth Child & Spitz||7 x 7m in Diameter ( 49 sqm ) Height restriction 1.5||R 14,000.00 + VAT|
|WOOLWORTHS COURT||SURROUNDED BY: Woolworths, Jet, American Swiss, NWJ & Fossil||6 x 6m in Diameter ( 36 sqm ) Height restriction 1.5||R 13,500.00 + VAT|
|BANKING MALL||SURROUNDED BY: Different Banks, Travel Agencies & Foreign Exchange||6 x 10m in Diameter Height restriction 1.5||R 6,000.00 + VAT|
|ENTRANCE 1||SURROUNDED BY: Incredible Connection||6 x 7m (70m2)||R8000|
|ENTRANCE 4||SURROUNDED BY: Toy Kingdom||6 x 7m (70m2)||R7000|
BOOKINGSExhibitions Co-ordinator Contact Details: FRADENE SMITH Tel: 011 823 1110 firstname.lastname@example.org
RULES & REGULATIONS
- No eating on stand.
- No drinking on stand.
- No trestle tables allowed.
- No table clothes allowed.
- No Pull Up Banners are allowed – all signage must be done in a professional manner.
- Maximum height restriction of 1.5m on branding items.
- No exhibition material allowed of stand.
- No exhibitor is allowed to stand of the flooring of the stand.
- No harassing of shoppers.
- No promoting of the following:
- Sex or Nudity
- No promiscuous branding.
- No setting up of a stand that was not pre- approved by management.
- Set-up from 6pm prior to the day of exhibit.
- No competition to tenants for example: Clothing or Jewellery.
- No P.A.System will be allowed in the Centre.
- No solid walling around court.
- Security is not part of our package, if you wish to have security you will need to organize security.
- Only exhibitions of the required standard for East Rand Mall will be allowed.
- No hand written signage will be permitted.
- No CARPETS are allowed to be used. Wooden flooring can be provided, at your own cost, by
EXPOSUREPURSUIT:Tel: 012 993 0979 Tel: 012 993 0927 Fax: 086 609 2508
- Height restriction is 1.5 m in ALL courts. No solid walling around stands will be allowed for example: a circular dome shape.
- Obey house rules, as stated in the contract.
- Understand the evacuation procedures and will comply in case of an emergency or drill.
- Comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act. 85 of 1993.
- All relevant permission, rights and / or licenses have been acquired.
- Comply with the daily exhibition start and end times, as stated in contract
- Comply with the courts height restrictions, unless special arrangements have been made
- Keep the exhibition within the courts boundaries.
- No Materials to be used that are flammable, toxic, potentially injurious or that present a safety and health hazard.
- No cables, fitments, or electrical points are exposed and accessible to the public. Silver duct tape is used to secure electrical and other cables.
- Tablecloths will be provided by the East Rand Mall per request in the contract.
- No Material fixed to permanent structure.
- Ensure that exhibition stand is always manned.
- Ensure no disturbances to shoppers or to tenants.
- No Eating or drinking in the area.
- Keep the area clean and neat.
- The use of floor/carpet tiles is compulsory for all exhibitors with the exception of vehicle displays
- All promoters to arrive groomed / presentable throughout the full duration of the exhibition.
- Sales gentlemen: With long hair or dreadlocks to be tied back neatly.
- Sales gentlemen to be shaven at ALL times.
- Dress Code: The following should be adhered to, should there be no uniform:
- Sales ladies to wear black formal trousers or below the KNEE length skirts, black collar shirt and court shoes.
- No cleavage, legs, thighs, shoulders, stomach etc. to be visible at all.
- Sales gentlemen to wear black, formal trousers, black collar shirts and closed court shoes.
- No Leggings.
- No piercings i.e. lip rings, eye rings or any facial piercings.
- No sneakers.
- No shorts / mini skirts / short dresses / flip flops etc.
- No chewing gum on the stand.
- Each sales person to have a name badge for easy identification.
- Number of vehicles on display is within the court’s limit.
- Vehicles contain a minimum level of fuel i.e. (R50 or 5 litre whichever is less)
- Vehicles must be locked outside of exhibition hours.
- Vehicle alarms to be deactivated at all times.
- Displays taking place are to be manned within mall trading hours.
- Cars are to be cleaned on a regular basis – cars must be “SHOW ROOM READY”.
- Upon entry of vehicles into the East Rand Mall, the car tires must be cleaned and polished.
CODE OF CONDUCT:
- No calling out / approaching / harassing of customers walking by.
- If customer responds to the sales person can approach.
- If customer does not respond then leave them alone.
- No extended arms holding out scratch cards / samples etc.
- No handing out leaflets or brochures on the stand or roaming the Centre.
- Stands to be prepared and running by 9 am each day.
- Flowers must be on every exhibitor stand.
- Stands to be kept neat and tidy at all time.
TRADING HOURS:East Rand Mall Centre trades as follows:
- Monday – Thursday: 09:00 – 18:00
- Friday: 09:00 – 19:00
- Saturday: 09:00 – 17:00
- Sunday & Public Holidays: 09:00 – 15:00
|Mon - Thur:||9h:00 - 18h:00|
|Friday:||9h:00 - 19h:00|
|Saturday:||9h:00 - 17h:00|
|Sunday:||9h:00 - 17h:00|
|Holidays:||9h:00 - 17h:00|